Adventures of a knitwear designer, her family and her life as knitter/crocheter/spinner.
donderdag 23 januari 2014
The only thing left to do is weave in ends. But yesterday I had some troubles with one of the sleeves. When I was done with it, I found out that one of the sleeves was shorter than the other. One wrong motif knit in... so I had to frog the sleeve a bit and reknit. When picking up stitches one dropped so far that it was impossible to pick it up again. I had to frog another block and reknit approx 100 rounds. But that is done... and weaving in ends will be a nice job for tomorrow.
In the mean time, I started another - smaller gansey - a project on 2.0 mm needles in SMC Fine Wool. The first 10 rounds are worked...