vrijdag 22 juni 2007

En weer een week voorbij.... and again a week has passed


In mijn laatste bericht schreef ik al, dat ik garen tekort zou komen voor de jurk. Ik wilde toch een foto laten zien van het achterpand - mijn dochter was zo vriendelijk om even te helpen met showen.

I already wrote that I did not have enough yarn to complete the dress. But I thought it would be nice to show the back of the dress already. My daughter was so nice to help me show it.

Socks... this was the unwilling skein of Regia. LOL! I knitted a plain and simple pair out of it and it looks nice.

Sokken... dit paar is gemaakt met Regia Nordic. Eenvoudig, maar ik vind ze wel mooi.




Een werkje wat nog niet helemaal klaar is...nu maak ik dus even reclame voor de Friendly Socks groep, waarin we deze sok als KAL breien. Deze sok is te vinden in boek 2. Meer info via Laura's pagina.

A work in progress. I am now promoting Friendly Socks - a Yahoo group where at the moment we are knitting this sock as a KAL. This sock can be found in book 2, more info at Laura's page.

Wrapping up: I am packing the last few things for my SP10 pal. Her third package will be sent out tomorrow.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Bianca

    I am sending EVERYONE over in my next post to see that dress. That incredible dress. What are you a speed knitter?

    This is hand knit correct????????

    you amaze me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow that dress...those socks...you are knitting in your sleep right? I hope you can get the yarn to finish the dress. It really is lovely so far! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your dress! It came out beautifully. Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen