donderdag 14 december 2006

A detail of a Christmas stocking


Jan sent me a wonderful Christmas stocking, filled with ornaments, bath products and other goodies, as we participated in a swap, held by the Yahoo Whenever group. The image is showing a detail of the stocking she made. It brings snowy feelings in my heart - though still there is no way that there will be snow in the coming time in Europe. Thank you Jan!

In the mean time I have been working on packages as well - the Whenever Bottle swap is ready to be sent out tomorrow, and the package to my Secret Pal will go out soon as well. It is fun to surprise people this way!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful Stocking!

    I too, love surprising people!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is beautiful detail on that stocking. - You have reminded me that I need to get another package ready! I have everything - I just need to send the package.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You left a comment on Wendy's blog asking about information about Bohus Stickning.

    If you visit my website, www.oneofsusannas.com, and click on the "Bohus" button, you can learn more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen