zondag 22 november 2009

Clever thingie



See the little safety pin? Now that is a clever little thing. I am working on a shawl (my design) for raveler Otiva. She sent me this beautiful yarn, and I knit with 2.5 mm needles. It gives a fine result, but it does not go fast. (200 sts on the needle)

I had the pattern parts marked with stitch markers before, but they tend to tangle into the lace work. I don't know why, but when you have to make 7 stitch markers loose every time, it is getting annoying.

These little safety pins are absolutely marvellous, and I wish I knew where to buy more. They should be imported to our country fast!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. I thought I was the only one who got stuck in stitch markers. Remind me the next time we mail to each other, I can send you lots! I love the purple shade you a knitting up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen