zaterdag 14 maart 2009

A Thank you, and a pair of socks




Joy's socks were frogged and redone as I did not like the cable. They came ready on the 12th. I like how they turned out, and have another pair to cast on for her.




Thank you to Joan (calanacrafts.blogspot.com) The package from her February contest arrived on Thursday as well. In it I found three strings of wonderful yarn which I will use with a lot of pleasure. And I also found two sets of 4" DPN's, plus a green cable needle. I never had my needles that short, so I will try them out for sure. And accompanied was a post card, showing the isle where Joan was born. It is a place we hope to visit one day in the future.
Again, Joan, thank you so much!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Joy's socks. What pattern did you use?

    Looks like Joan sent a great gift. Enjoy! ooooh, I love the 4 inch dpns....not so much clutter sticking around.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great yarn package. I love the purples.

    I cannot imagine using such short DPN's. Wont all the stitches fall off???? I'd be afraid.......

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I use the dpns for making the finger for gloves, And you are welcome, I hope you can knit up something neat with the yarn....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Cute socks! I love how they came out. What an awesome prize package. I know everything will knit up beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The socks look great! What a super package of stuff. It is always nice to get new yarns to try. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen