woensdag 11 februari 2009

Spoiled :-)

Marie hosted a contest last month> I was lucky to be the winner of the contest. Yesterday evening the package arrived. She spoiled me with cute things... take a look!



I found in my package a beautiful skein of Sundara yarn. Son Steven chose this one out of her list with prize yarns and it is a beautiful colour.
I am also pleased with the cute project bag (in blue). Marie must have read my mind as well... we are true chocolate lovers here. Not only in bars... but also as hot chocolate. I am surprised by the flavours... we don't have that much flavours in hot chocolate. They will be a true treat! She also included a healthy snack... dried fruits for vitamins. YUM!

I also received some felt appliqué stickers. Son Wietse loves them! And stitch markers. One long one, and a set. I took an extra photo of the set... as they contain sweet little messages.





Marie... thank you so much!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a super package! I'm so happy you got so many wonderful things! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow. Looks like a wonderful prize to have won. Enjoy every minute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How fun to get a great prize package. I love those foamy stickers too. The stitchmarkers are lovely! Enjoy them all Bianca.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, yay! I'm glad it arrived safely and that you like it! It was a lot of fun to put together.

    The long pink thing with the rubber tip is a scissor fob (I forgot to include its tag..oops!)--I use them to keep the scissors from poking a hole in my bag.

    And the soap is scented with my two favorite aromatherapy blends.

    Enjoy!!
    --marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen