woensdag 2 juli 2008

Now... that would be something

Eurodam Cruiseship © Johan Boonstra 2008


but I am afraid that I have to keep dreaming... The Eurodam is the largest cruise ship in Europe, and was baptized yesterday by Queen Beatrix. Today the ship goes on its first cruise - first stop Copenhagen (Denmark) It would be a dream come true if I could make a trip on that one, with my husband (and some knitwork of course...) Husband crossed the Erasmus Bridge yesterday and made this wonderful photo that I had to share. Alexa and I saw the ship this morning... guide boats were circling around it. One day... I'll be making a cruise...

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will!!! You deserve it! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. that's my dream too!

    A knittingcruise, 10+ days.. with yarnstores on board, workshops and a lot of chairs, tea, chocolate, and swimmingpools!

    I'm glad you posted a photo, I live in Rotterdam, but didn't had the change to see it in real. I thought the name is Eurodam?

    Groeten, Puk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Je hebt helemaal gelijk. Ik heb het gecorrigeerd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Definitely a good idea! Cruises are a lot of fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen