vrijdag 8 februari 2008

Cocoa Swap Posting Question

What is your most memorable vacation? Where did you go? What made it memorable?
I have two, actually. One is our trip to Sweden in 1992. We toured in a husbil (swedish for camper) through just a little part of Sweden. If I had the chance I would do it again!

And our vacation in 2006 was a memorable one too.

We were in Medebach-Oberschledorn in the hottest month of that year, and spent two weeks in a house on the mountain. It was there where we found out that Wietse would be born in 2007. A joy!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. DisneyWorld with the kids. Pure 100% pleasure and fun. Many moons ago!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Those sound like very fun vacations!

    I sent you package one week ago. I can't wait for it to get there!! Hopefully customs will clear it quickly!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen