donderdag 4 oktober 2007

Busy...

Appointments, appointments, appointments. Life is full of it and with three teens on three different schools, there are meetings and stuff to attend. Not much knitting time though, but that is going to change.

I have a few projects on the go; finished a pair of socks (photo will follow) and am working on a cardigan for T... in the same pattern as the dress, but in black. I am working on that one in the early hours of the day - in the evenings black is too dark to work with. I am also working on a sweater for Alexa - in green/yellow variegated. That is my evening knit - also on bigger needles.

Soon I have another assignment for CPY to knit... always fun to do.

I will leave you for today with a link to follow to support people with breast cancer... it is knitting related and for the good cause. Click on the link

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten