vrijdag 10 augustus 2007

SP 11 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I usually knit with everything except cotton. I love cotton to crochet with, but as I usually am knitting I hardly use cotton.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a plastic needle case, and a few wonderful holders for my sock needles, that I received through swaps.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned how to knit when I was 8, at school and through my mom.I consider my level as advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I only have a private wish list at CD Universe.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Roses, cinnamon and fruits

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes.... especially chocolate. I also love mints

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I hope to learn how to spin one day. I love to create stitch markers and fancy ear-hangers.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Country music - especially Bobby Bare. His music is hard to get here.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
My favourite colour is green. I also love blue and yellow - they are pure fun to work with. I don't like to work with black alone. Too depressing.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I am mom of three teens and a baby - a teen daughter (17) two teen boys (11 and 13) and my baby son is 4.5 months. Married to a sweet husband, no pets, due to asthma of the teen boys.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
No. I love to make mittens though, and hats for babies.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks I guess. And mittens.

13. What are you knitting right now?
I am working on a dress that is ordered. Am working on the sleeves, so almost done.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Straight... I recently ordered a set of bamboo sock needles; a true pleasure to knit with. I am eager to try out a pair of birch wooden needles too.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
The oldest UFO is the one I am working on. (the dress)It got a bit delayed due to the summer vacation.
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Sinterklaas and Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I am usually content with the yarns I can get my hands on...LOL! Bohus knitting is having my attention - I hope to learn it one day. At the moment I don't have subscriptions to knitting magazines, as I try to design for myself.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I am in for many new things and techniques. As long as I can stay able to knit, I learn from every projet

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes. I have a 9" foot, with a circumference of 9.5"

23. When is your birthday?
February 21

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/lansingerland

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten