woensdag 22 juli 2009

No knitting photo?



Not this time...no. I have been working on several projects, finishing orders, but am not done. Some things are half-way so hopefully they will be finished soon.

The tree in the picture is a lonely tree nowadays. It used to stand in a group of three, but two trees died for a reason that I don't know.

The weather here is humid, we also had a thunderstorm today that brought a lot of water. They expect more tomorrow...

I have had a good time watching today's stage in the Tour - I sure wish I could live in the mountains. But that will be a dream I'm afraid...

1 opmerking:

  1. Bianca

    Fireman LOVES the TDF. I may have to take him to a sports bar tomorrow, early, so that he can watch it live. We don't get the coverage with our cable tv options. He loves the mountain stages!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen