woensdag 18 februari 2009

Little rebel




What? No knitting to show? LOL! Not at the moment, as I have been "cleaning up" my stash for a bit. Had the chance to buy ziplock bags and that made me repack some of my yarns. It seems I am a sock yarn collector... I was really amazed about the amount of sock yarns I have. But still, I am not done... have to get me more ziplock bags!

Still, I wanted to show you pictures of my little rebel. Here he is discovering how you can get parts off the monoculars... I am glad that it were not my glasses hehehe. His brother was not that happy though...

But it also made me realize that time flies. Two years ago, he was not even born yet... and today we would not miss him in the world.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Isn't he adorable? What a sweet little blessing! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a cutie....and he's wearing that awesome sweater you made for him.

    time does fly...my baby turned 14 today, it seems like yesterday and forever ago, all at the same time

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh so true about time....and how it flies.
    My little man is 2 too, and he just seems so darn big and more and more independent.

    Enjoy it:) :)
    I sure am.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen