woensdag 25 februari 2009

Favourite Things Swap



Yesterday I received a package...and packages are always fun! This time it was one for the Favourite Things swap 2, coming all the way from New Jersey. Thank you Christina :-)

On the knitting front, not much is happening at the moment. The boys are on Spring Break. Alexa had Spring Break last week. In the middle (on Saturday) fell my birthday, and our 20th wedding anniversary. We planned to go out that day, but our plans fell in the water... as one of the boys got sick. It was best to stay home and we made ourselves comfortable. My right hand is hurting at the moment... so I am forced to take time off. Relieve stress, as my sweet husband says.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary! I hope your right hand feels better soon too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great swap package! Happy Birthday and Anniversary! :) I hope that your hand heals up soon so you can enjoy your craft again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hope your son feels better soon. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Hope your hand feels better soon. Hug that husband of yours!!!!

    Love the package! Enjoy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy Happy to you as well.

    Uh oh. Right hand hurting.... Let is rest. Everyone else must do the chores for you! Ice ice ice.

    I LOVE the little daisy bag your swapper sent you. SO cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen