dinsdag 20 januari 2009

Mitten Swap Survey

How long have you been knitting & how did you learn?
I have been knitting since I was 8. Taught by my mom and the crafts teacher at school.

Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Advanced.

What are your favorite colors? Greens, blues, white, yellow

Any you dislike? Pink

Do you like Latvian type patterns? Yes.

Do you desire mittens for yourself, your "special someone else" or your child?
For myself.

What is the measurement from your wrist to the tip of your longest finger?
8"

What is the circumference of your hand at it's widest point?
8"

What other things do you enjoy knitting?
Small items like socks, fingerless mittens but also large items like sock yarn blankets and sweaters.

What sort of needles do you enjoy working with? (straights vs circs, bamboo vs aluminum) Usually aluminum, both straights and circs, depending the project

What’s one project you’ve not yet tried but are dying to make? A lace shawl

What’s one yarn you’ve not yet tried but are dying to work with? Oh my! Difficult question...

What other hobbies do you have? Do you spin? Sew? Garden? Cook?
I spin, and love to cook. I also love to listen to music of Bobby Bare Sr and the Statler Brothers

Besides yarn, do you collect anything? No. I am a total yarn addict

What kind of goodies do you enjoy? Sweets? Salty? Sweets are delicious! Chocolate too...

Anything you hate or are allergic to? I am allergic to products which contain oranges

Do you have any kids? 1 daughter and 3 sons (age: 18, 15, 12 and almost 2 years old)

Pets? None

What is your favorite part of Winter?
Freezing temperatures and snow.

What is your least favorite part of Winter?
Rain... We usually have a lot of rain in winter.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I love learning more about my knit friends. I love thatyou have no other collections!!!! Just yarn!!! There's a real knitter for you!!!! As for sweets are delicious comment, chocolate too? I consider all sweets must have some chocolate in them to be a sweet! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I love learning more about my knit friends. I love thatyou have no other collections!!!! Just yarn!!! There's a real knitter for you!!!! As for sweets are delicious comment, chocolate too? I consider all sweets must have some chocolate in them to be a sweet! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen