and I want my money back. (LOL) It is truely strange how things go, and can take over life completely, Yuk, to be honest, as now I have to catch up. First I got one sick. Then one with surgery on toes, then one in an accident. She is terribly bruised all over, due to the fact that a car driver opened his door, and she could not avoid the door anymore. She had made a nasty fall and her body hurt - ah well everything hurt. But what can I say? As mom you can't do more than your best...to try and take away the pain...
So, on my project list for tomorrow I have to write a note to my Mystery swap partner, as well as on the Sockathon Swap partner. Their boxes came in, but the health of my kids was and still is more important. I am so sorry for the delay on that, but hope you will understand.
I have to catch some extra sleep...oh my! I have a bad morning temper and that is something my children don't like. Can you imagine that someone once said that I am not flexible enough? Well... he was wrong. Mom's are the most flexible people in the world, they have a job 24/7.
Ah well... different subject: Skeins Her Way has a contest and asks for the summer goals. Here are mine:
1. Write my two swap partners tomorrow
2. get some rest
3. Design a pair of socks for an upcoming swap
4. Design a Holiday Stocking for the Sockathon group
5. Post pictures on my blog from a few FO's that are waiting
6. Play along in Summer of Socks and Socks a Month 6
7. I have an idea pending for mittens or socks... am not sure, so have to work it out
8. Work on knitted gifts for December
I think that would be enough for the moment...hehehe.
Photos etc are coming soon!