zondag 27 januari 2008

Finished knitting and a gift

Time to show some finished knitting, and a gift. The Hotchpotch mittens are ready - they are done in CPY Bunny Hop. I like the colour combination, but was not entirely pleased with the thumb as it was before. Now I think it suits better. It makes me feel hungry... so tomorrow will be hotchpotch day!

The Little Toes are showing socks in Little Toes - comfortable and warm for tiny feet. Wietse loves these, as he already demonstrated by trying to take off my wrist warmer from my hand. LOL! Now he can play with his socks.

The gift was a belated Secret Gnome Exchange, from KyleAnn (Yahoo Sockathon group!) So many goodies. Thank you KyleAnn!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hotpotch......so amazing Bianca. The colors, the detail. You are such a wonderful knitter.

    I remember a quirky thing from my childhood. My little neighboy told me about the birthday gift he was giving me the day before the party. he said he was giving me a handbag. I HAD NO IDEA what that was.
    I had to wait till the next day to see the lovely red purse. I have loved red purses ever since!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm sorry! I haven't forgotten you cocoa swap pal! I've been away from the computer a bit and keep telling myself each morning to go say hi this evening and then forgetting!!!

    Your package looks great! I'm going to ship on Friday. I'll ship priority since I am in the US and hopefully you'll get it soon rather then later!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen