1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
My Cocoa is made with milk, and a little bit of sugar...in a big mug.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
Whipped cream! :-)
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
I love any kinds of yarn - especially sock yarn.
Anything except pink or black.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
I do both, but mostly knitting.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
I have aluminum, bamboo and wood - but saw that there are bamboo circulars - These I'd love to try.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
I guess so.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
Buttons...for sweaters. And a few circulars (for socks or sweaters)
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
I usually develop my own patterns.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Knitting.
2. What is your favorite animal? Birds, visiting my tree.
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? Yep. Especially on grey rainy days.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Make myself a hot cocoa, or a bowl of soup.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? The leaves growing on the trees again.
6. What are your favorite treat? Butterscotch chocolate.
7. What is your favorite board game? Upturn
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? I have a 17 year old daughter, and three sons, ages 14, 11 and 9 1/2 months
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?