dinsdag 20 november 2007

I have something to show...






The cardigan is ready, and sent to T. It has the same pattern as the dress. I am proud...and like the end result.

I also made time to knit a winter hat for Wietse. He is growing fast, our youngest :-) And my! He is teething rapidly; in the past week 3 teeth came through

We have been celebrating too... this past Sunday our Steven celebrated his 14th birthday. He's a tall one; same size as his mom. And today our congrats go out to my father in law - he celebrates his 78th birthday today

4 opmerkingen:

  1. congrats, and sweet hat. What a work that cardigan, just great what you knit!!

    take care :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is the most amazing thing Bianca. You are incredible. I adore seeing what you knit up. Fantastic. Hope the birthdays were fun and enjoyed by all. 14 is great. Young adults are a gift I think. I didn't do the toddler thing well, but I have loved the teen years.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You are amazing! That cardigan is really lovely and the hat is adorable too! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen