maandag 22 oktober 2007

Early awake

Tram 21, photo © JAB 2007


Beautiful image, isn't it? One reason why I sit here so early in the morning today. My husband has to start his working day at 5.12 at the tram in Rotterdam. So that made the alarm clocks ring at 3.30 (!) The kids are home this week - autumn vacation. I've been reading some weblogs this morning, so I can sleep over it. My brain needs to work out a few things as there are a few designs that needs to be done. I finished the design I was working on - but it is way too dark here for photos yet. I guess I'm going back to bed for a few hours, my feet are stone cold.

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh the early time and cold as stone feet. Miserable!!!! Where were your handknit socks???? I hope you had a nice cup of coffee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen