vrijdag 6 juli 2007

Answers to Questions for Knit in Public

You can find the link in my side bar - join in the fun!

1. What is your favorite/not so favorite type of yarn to knit with?
I love to knit with sock yarns, and also with Merino. I don't like to knit with cotton - I usually use cotton to crochet with.
2. What are your favorite scents?
Vanilla, the scent of a nice cup of tea, cinnamon and mint.
3. What is on your wish list?
Yarn, knitting books and buttons
4. Any yarn you are dying to get your hands on?
Regia has a new collection of yarns based on Jupiter's rings. I'd love to see and try that yarn. For the rest I am not that difficult.
5. Whats your favorite type of treat? Got a sweet tooth for something?
You can make me very happy with yarn, even with acrylics. As long as it comes from the heart :-) I love chocolate from time to time.
6. Enjoy any other swaps or kals?
Yes, Sock a month 3, Sockapalooza 4, Summer of Socks to name a few.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten