zaterdag 3 juni 2006

Socks again


The first Bazaar sock is ready. I like the result, and so did my hubby. He insisted on trying it on, although he knows that it has a different purpose.

It is fun to knit... and I have 4 more to go. I think for the boys I will add some darker colours to it.


A few small leftover balls of Opal brought me to knitting a pair of socks for my daughter. These turned out cute as well. I made the decreases in the heel in the middle this time, which gave a nice looking effect. You can see the front and the back of her pair. And for a larger image... click on the photo













On the needles now is a pair of socks which I am creating for a contest. I found the contest on www.wollke7.de. The goal is to develop clothing with a pattern that they created and send them photo's of the works, when done.

Happy knitting!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Bianca, wonderful sox :-)

    Do you want to have my online-yarn? So send me a mail at DieRosendorne@yahoo.de

    Greetings
    Heike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your Bazar-socks look great ! Loved the pictures on your city on the blog. Love Vigdis, Norway.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen